If you love online casino betting and know how to psyche players up, you may want to become a casino affiliate. As an affiliate, you’ll entice new players to register at various online casinos, including ice casino login. In return, you’ll get cash rewards based on your conversion rate.
Becoming an online casino affiliate is a good self-employment opportunity to earn a decent living. Of course, it’s essential only to promote gambling sites that run legally in the countries you’re targeting.
Having said that, here’s a quick behind-the-scenes look at how an online casino affiliate runs their business.
Casino affiliate programs aim to entice new players to sign up for an account at a casino, put down some cash, and start gambling to win real money.
You can register for a casino affiliate program for free. Once you’re approved, the casino will send you a tracking link. You’ll get a commission every time someone signs up with a casino through your link.
Online casinos offer affiliate deals depending on cost-per-acquisition (CPA), revenue sharing, or a combination of both.
CPA refers to a fixed commission a casino affiliate receives for each player that makes a deposit. Most casinos offer CPAs of $125 to $400 per player based on the traffic you receive and market rates.
In revenue share, a casino affiliate gets a fraction of what each player loses, minus fees and bonuses. Most online casino revenue share deals range between 25% and 50%.
Hybrid deals combine both revenue share and CPA. For example, a hybrid deal could be made up of a 15% revenue share plus a $50 CPA deal per player.
If you plan to become a casino affiliate, one of your most important questions will be how much cash you can earn promoting online casinos. Well, the most successful online casino affiliates make well over six-figure sums. Based on the 80-20 rule, it’s safe to say that:
- 80 percent of casino affiliates earn anywhere from 0 to $10,000/month.
- 20 percent of casino affiliates earn $10,000 to more than $100,000/month.
Of the top 20 percent of online casino affiliates:
- 10 percent earn $10,000-$100,000/month.
- 5 percent make $100,000 to $1,000,000/month.
- 5 percent make $1,000,000 or more.
As a new online casino affiliate, a couple of factors will determine how much money you can realistically earn.
- Choice of niche: Creating a website about large deposit bonuses will likely earn you more than one about no deposit bonuses.
- Revenue share or CPA: While CPA deals will earn you more cash straight away, they’ll probably decrease earnings over time.
- Investment: Have you got the budget for web design and hiring writers? Or are you going to do everything yourself?
You can create and rank a casino affiliate website within 6 to 12 months with the right niche and hard work. Your website could earn you up to $1,000 or more, depending on how well it converts visitors to new players and your commission structure. And within two years, you can earn a six-figure monthly commission.
Some popular sources of traffic for online casino affiliates are:
- Social media: With social network sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok, affiliates can promote their links and sites and push traffic to their casino affiliate partners.
- Search engine optimization: Casino affiliates can leverage SEO to organically drive traffic to their sites from Google, Bing, Yandex, and other top search engines. They can do so by ranking for relevant search engine keywords and creating relevant content.
- Email marketing: With email marketing and list-building, affiliates can send special offers, newsletters, and other offers to their subscribers, sending traffic to their sites.
- Influencer marketing and blogs: Affiliates can partner with influencers such as casino streamers or use their blogs to produce content that promotes casino offerings and pushes traffic to their sites.
- Paid advertising: Paid advertising platforms such as Facebook Ads and Google AdWords allow casino affiliates to target specific markets and push traffic to their sites.
All in all, the most effective ways for you to attract traffic to your casino affiliate website will depend on which casino niches and products you target.
Affiliate marketing can be a great way to earn a comfortable living online. But not all casino affiliate programs are legit, so do thorough research to pick the best affiliate program for you.
If you’re lucky enough to find a reputable affiliate program, all you need to do is work hard, and you’ll be able to make good money within 12-24 months.